Protection of personal data
On 25.5.2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, also known as GDPR, entered in force, strengthening the protection of personal data throughout the European Union. Alpha Bank, with respect for your personal data, implements the new Regulation on their processing and informs you in detail accordingly.
You can trust us
Alpha Bank collects your personal data in order to better serve you, as well as in order to inform you about new products and services that meet your needs.We manage these data with the utmost responsibility
and we do not transfer them to or share them with third parties without your permission.
We collect and process data that help us communicate with you, understand your needs and provide you with a personalised service.
Regarding all our Customers:
- Personal and demographic information about you, such as name and surname, father’s name, gender, ID number, Tax Registration Number (AFM), date and place of birth, nationality.
- Contact details such as postal address, e-mail, fixed and mobile phone.
Additionally, depending on the type of the products and services offered or supplied, we collect the following data, as applicable in each case:
- Details of your financial, property and family status, such as occupation, earnings, tax statement clearance or other other tax-related or income-related details (e.g. tax forms E1 and E9), dependent members.
- Data arising from any failure on your part to meet your financial obligations, such as bad cheques, outstanding debts on loans and credit cards, orders for payment procedure, foreclosures and checks payable, applications and decisions for resolution and bankruptcy.
- Data regarding your creditworthiness, such as debts on loans and credit cards.
- Credit profiling and credit scoring data.
- Data regarding your transaction behaviour (marketing profiling data).
- Data arising from your use of Alpha Bank products and from the contracts that you have signed for those products.
- Data about your knowledge and experience in the field of investment or insurance, your financial situation, your level of risk tolerance and your investment goals.
- Data from payments that you make and from related services.
- Identity details and marketing profiling data from devices or applications that you use, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or location identifiers and internet browsing data (cookies), which alone or in combination with unique identifiers may be used for Customer identification and the creation of a Customer profile.
- In exceptional cases, health data about you and/or dependent members of your family.
- Details of your telephone conversations with our Call Centre, which are recorded in accordance with the requirements of the legal framework.
Registered Office Address:
ALPHA BANK A.E.
40, Stadiou Street, 102 52, Athens
+30 210 326 0000
ALPHA BANK A.E.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
15, Charilaou Trikoupi Street, 106 76
+30 210 326 6953